Saturday, April 4, 2009

Help me~~KING!!!


Hmm, so happy because i just less 2 assignments only that are pj assignment and the mathematics tessellation assignment. Then i can start to plan to study the MUET. Honestly, i am very worrying about the exam.because u know..im not good in writting. I do to read a lot of of reading materials like newspapers (my favourite NST), Chicken Soup (a lot of touching stories), and also the reader digest (boarden my vision and values in my life). I also do the grammar practise and thanks for GOD i have improved a lots in it. Else, I started to become a blogger and i hoped that i could improve in every aspect, like what???later i will tell you how i have learnt and improved. Please keep waiting...


1 comments:

lisin said...

i'm waiting....yeah~ really..u have improved a lot...and there is mnay things that i have to learn from u too....like wat u said : keep going on o~ ^^